Cloud offers scalability and speed. On-premises solutions provide better control and performance. But either choice requires investment and taking on some level of risk. So, how do you decide where you store your data?
Join Insight’s Kent Christensen, practice director, Phil O’Konski, director of engineering services, and Chris Kapusta, senior manager, to learn more about the As a Service offerings delivered through Insight.
Key takeaways include:
- How to mitigate risk by eliminating or alleviating CapEx
- Aligning costs with usage through consumption-based billing
- Options for subscribing to storage and compute hardware
- Key benefits of on-premises cloud consumption services
- Ways to align your storage model with public cloud, networking, and security